Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lynnderella Crocus Pocus




Hello Again! This post features Lynnderella Crocus Pocus from the Everything's Coming Up Neon Collection. This is the final lacquer I have to show you from this collection. I must say this is definitely one of my favorite collections Lynnderella has put out. The polishes are sensational to say the least! Lynn describes Crocus Pocus like this:



Crocus Pocus contains periwinkle, lavender, white, neon purple and blue iridescent flecks in a strong lavender-blue-shimmered base. Note the wizardry of Spring with assorted moons and stars. 


This is such a gorgeous polish! The contrast between the periwinkle, neon and pastel glitters is so adorable! This color palette reminds me of a bouquet of spring flowers; hence the name she used. I used one coat of Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth underneath one coat of Crocus Pocus.

Lynnderella Lacquers can be purchased here.









No comments:

Post a Comment