Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lynnderella Beleaf is Magic.




Hello! I have my second polish from Lynnderella's Everything's Coming Up Neon Collection to show you. This one is called Beleaf is Magic. Just like every other Lynnderella Lacquer I own it was gorgeous, complex and easy to apply. Lynn's description of this shade is:

Beleaf is Magic. contains neon yellow and green, lime microglitter accented with various vivid red and pink glitters. Clear base.

I'm wearing this with Illamasqua's Radium underneath. You can find Illamasqua polsihes here and purchase Lynnderella Lacquers here. Photos were taken in outdoor light.









2 comments:

  1. Radium is such a vibrant colour and the Lynnderella glitter bomb really makes it pop! Great combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't believe how vibrant Radium is! It didn't look that bright in the bottle. I love Illamasqua polishes!

      Delete