Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lynnderella Tres Chic, Duckie Dear






Hello! Today's post is featuring a polish called Tres Chic, Duckie Dear from Lynnderella's latest collection Everything's Coming Up Neon. I was recently gifted the entire set, so I will be showing each polish over the coming days. There are 8 in total. I LOVE this polish. It's so bright and cheery! I'm wearing one coat of Tres Chic, Duckie Dear atop one coat of Elevation Polish Streetside, NYC.
Lynn's description of this shade is: Très Chic, Duckie Dear has yellow and orange neons, orange holographic microglitter all in a clear, pink-shimmered base.

Lynnderella polishes can be purchased here. You can check out her blog here. 

All photos were taken in outdoor light.















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is! I didn't capture it well but one of my favorite parts of it is the pink shimmer in it.

      Delete