Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Wicked Return!




Hey Guys! Long time no see! As of late blogging has taken a back seat, but I hope to begin posting again on a regular basis. I couldn't let one of my favorite holidays pass without posting a look! This is what I will be wearing makeup-wise tonight. I had a desire to use black and red eyeshadow so that was my inspiration. It's not horribly dramatic but it can always be amped up with a few tweaks some lashes and gorgeous sparkly nails! If by some miracle I do end up donning a costume this evening I will probably be something such as a devil, cat , rabbit or something quick that involves a headband bearing ears and can be based around leggings and boots LOL! At any rate I hope you all have a fabulously wonderful evening! On to the look!



Here's what I used:

Brows:
MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
Anastasia Brow Powder in Ebony
MAC Brow Set in Clear

Eyes:
NARS Eyeshadow Primer
SugarPill Love+ Eyeshadow
MAC Saddle
MAC Black Black Pigment
MAC Grand Entrance Eyeshadow (Limited Edition)
MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow
MAC Dark Dare Extra Dimension Eyeshadow (Limited Edition)
MAC Whisper Of Gilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeliner in Black (LOVE!)
Bobbi Brown Glitter Liner in Silver
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner #10 (Red)
Shiseido Lash Primer
MAC Zoomlash Mascara

Face:
Bare Minerals Matte Loose Powder in Medium Dark (LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!)
MAC ProLongwear Concealer NC45
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Deep Bisque

Cheeks & Contouring:
MAC Sculpting Powder in Definitive
Make Up For Ever Powder Blush #162 (LOVE!)
MAC Powder Blush in Gingerly

Lips:
MAC Prep+Prime Lip
MAC Lip Pencil in Hodgepodge
MAC Lipstick in Fleshpot
MAC ProLongwear Lipglass in Ready Or Not!
MAC Lipglass in Stolen Kisses (Limited Edition)










2 comments: