Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's My 50th Post!! Blogger Collection Swatches! (Part 1)




Happy 50th to Bridgette's Makeup Obsession!! It's my 50th post and I just want to say how happy I am to see how my blog as grown. Thanks so much for reading! :) I'm excited to show you swatches of all 5 Lipglasses from M.A.C's insanely popular Blogger's Collection!! I ordered all of these and I must say BRAVO!!! to all the ladies that were lucky enough to see their dream product come to life! All of the colors were gorgeous and flattering!
My faves are All Of My Purple Life (currently sold out :( but I highly suggest trying to hunt it down!) a deep grape with soft silver, blue, purple sparkle. I can't even begin to tell you how flattering this shade is on women of color. Purple Lips?! I'm so there and you should be too! You can wear it full strength or sheerly. Totally fabulous! Caqui is my second favorite. It's a deep orangey coral with a hint of red. It's gives opacity but has this gorgeous tranclucence to it. It's absolutely stunning. It has no shimmer so it gives you a perfect lacquered pout. Another stunner for women of color and equally as stunning on fair skin!  My third favorite is Sonoran Rain. It's a red orange gloss loaded with gold glitter. This color and Caqui brightened up my face the moment I put them on. There is something about and orange/coral/red lip that I LOVE! Ladies check this out! There are two more glosses in this collection, the first one is Evolution Rrevolution. It's a pale peachy coral with multi-colored sparkle. I didn't see shimmer too much inside but when I went outside the light hit it and it was awesome! This is a beautiful shade, but it does have a touch of milkiness to it, so some may find it works better over lipstick. Those with a fairer complexion may not have much if any issue with this. That aside it's still a shade I would absolutely recommend! It would be great paired with a dramatic eye which will contrast the milkiness nicely. Love this! And last but certainly not least we have Nitro:Licious 2046, which is an opaque blue red with no shimmer. As the creator mentioned it will make your lips look like candy, and that it does. I find it a touch cool but that can be easily fixed with a warmer liner or color underneath. This will be flattering on anyone! I saw a really pretty photo of a woman with very deep skin wearing this and that's what really sold me on it. Not that I needed another red gloss... The last I checked all of these were still available (except All Of My Purple Life) on M.A.C's website, so hurry since they are limited! Now on to photos!!!


Caqui

Caqui
All Of My Purple Life


All Of My Purple Life





Evolution Revolution

Evolution Revolution
Nitro:Licious 2046
Sonoran Rain

Sonoran Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment