Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chanel Peridot Nail Polish




Peridot is a shade Chanel released for their Fall 2011 collection. I'd say it's a gilded mossy khaki green that flashes gold, teal and golden lime. I've never purchased any of their polishes before and I must say it practically applies itself! It's rich formula is packed with color and will appear on your nails as it does in the bottle.
It looks green, gold or teal depending on how the light hits your hands and at what angle. It was difficult to capture on camera but in person it's a stunner! It has a smooth metallic finish and will look great on deep skin! This is a great shade for the long almond shape nails so many are sporting. I can't say enough about this color and it's application! It's fabulous and I'm completely in love with it! If you have never tried Chanel polish this would be a great shade to start with! It retails for $25 and can be purchased at Chanel counters and on their website. It is limited edition so I wouldn't tary! Chanel polishes go quickly, especially those that create buzz!







2 comments:

  1. Your swatches are awesome! I had a really hard time deciding whether Peridot would look good with my skintone (NC42-44) and you and your pictures convinced me that I should totally get it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You are more than welcome! This is such an incredible color that would look amazing on your skintone! :)

    ReplyDelete