Monday, April 4, 2011

Hooked, LINED & Sinker!!







Hello!! This is a look I did and I love it because I feel that I've fiinally perfected my lining skills! Thus this post will be QUITE picture heavy. I'm SO loving this liner!! Can you tell I'm excited?
I'm not entirely sure what I have on my face since this is a look I actually forgot I shot, so I'll just write a quick paragraph with what I think I probably have on my face. If you guys like the paragraph format better let me know (with any other suggestions). Hope you all are enjoying Spring! :)

Look Details:
On my face it appears I'm wearing Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation in Warm Almond 6.5 along with M.A.C's Prolongwear Conealer in NC45. On my eyes, MAC's Dangeruous Cuvee Paint Pot (LE) and Shroom Eyeshadow under my brows. Eyes lined with Bobbi Brown's gel liner in Black Ink & M.A.C's False Lashes mascara with brows done in M.A.C Spiked. On my cheeks the dark side of M.A.C's Amazon Princess Blush (LE). My lips are bare in all photos.


















5 comments:

  1. very nice, the lining is great and i really like the blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I saw your blog as I was clicking around. You should check mine out and let me know what you think! :)

    leahbreaux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I did, it's nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!! I love your blog!! I saw all the shadows we talked about...yep...they are must haves lol. =D

    ReplyDelete