Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Full Of Defiance!




Hey! This is a look I did using M.A.C's Wonder Woman Quad in Defiance. (Collection hits stores this Thursday the 10th so check it out!) This is such a pretty quad and it's gorgeous on deep skin! I just love the colors! SO pretty and Spring-y! The colored Opulash mascaras are fabulous too they're SO pigmented! I'm wearing the blue but I can't wait to nab the green! I didn't try out the purple yet but I have a feeling it won't disappoint! My photos are a little raw, and looking back at them I definitely would do a couple things differently. I thought I looked fine but a high def lens can clearly see things I couldn't! Oh well, it's about the makeup and colors right?! Onto photos!




Face:
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Powder Foundation in Almond 7
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5


Cheeks:
M.A.C Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape (LE)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Defiance Quad (All colors, LE)
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
Shiseido Mascara Base
M.A.C Opulash Mascara in Themyscira (LE)
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Lips:
M.A.C Marquise D' Lipstick (LE)
M.A.C Secret Identity Lipglass (LE)














2 comments:

  1. hmmm...i see you're using some new-fangled-BB-powder-foundation! do tell ..*haacheewwminireviewoohummcuseme*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes I am Medina! It was released this past holiday season. It's supposed to keep you matte while still giving you a glow. Admittedly it doesn't keep me totally matte which is cool because I don't dig looking matte but the promise of glowy skin from a mattifying powder intrigued me (and I love Bobbi Brown foundations) so I gave it a try. I LOVE IT!!! I look like I'm glowing from within! It can be used dry or wet. I totally recommend checking it out. I did need a shade deeper than usual so you may want to try it on first. Let me know what you think! :-)

    ReplyDelete