Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Smoky Spectacle!


This is a look I did using my new favorite eyeshadow M.A.C's Spectacle of Yourself. It was released as part of the limited edition Peacocky collection on January 6th. It's a deep reddened blackened copper brown. It's incredibly pigmented and has a metallic finish. (All of the shadows in Peacocky are a new limited edition finish called Mega Metal) I was totally blown away when I saw this color. I think it's one of the most gorgeous colors M.A.C has released in awhile and EVERYONE should give it a try! Now on to the look! :-)

Face:
M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark
M.A.C ProLongwear Concealer in NC45

Cheeks:
M.A.C Bite of An Apple Blush (LE)
NARS Super Orgasm Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Spectacle Of Yourself (LE)
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Centre Stage (LE)
M.A.C Eyeliner in Feline (LE)
Shiseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked
Smashbox Brow Wax

Lips:
M.A.C Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner (In some pictures this is all I have  on)
M.A.C Creme De Nude Lipstick (In some pictures I have this on with Moth To Flame)
M.A.C Moth To Flame Dazzleglass (Worn with Creme De Nude in some pictures)









6 comments:

  1. I love it! I bought that eyeshadow too, but haven't worn it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, like natural but better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cosmetics Aficionado! You have to try it! Let me know what you pair it with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is pretty! Makes me want to go pick SoY up..I have MACs antiqued and I think it may be too close....but I am loving these eyeshadows! Love the cheeks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Bfly! I was actually going to get Antiqued but opted for SoY. They are similar but totally different! SoY's texture and pigmentation can't be beat! I would definitely give it a look! ;-)

    ReplyDelete