Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crushed Grapes!




Happy New Year Everyone! I know it's been awhile since my last post, but now that things aren't so busy I hope to post regularly again. This is a shimmery smokey look I did using M.A.C's Crushed Metal Pigments and Mineralize Shadows. They were so pretty next to each other sitting in my drawer that I decided to use them in a look! On to photos!

Face:
Bobbi Brown Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Foundation in Almond 7 (I LOVE THIS!!)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Greasepaint Stick in Slick Black (LE)
M.A.C Crushed Metal Pigment in Stacked 1! (LE)
M.A.C Mineralize Eyeshadow in My Dark Magic (LE)
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Vex
Shiseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Borw Pencil in Spiked
Smashbox Brow Wax

Cheeks:
M.A.C Powder Blush in Bite of An Apple (LE)
NARS Powder Blush in Super Orgasm

Lips:
M.A.C Tinted Lip Condioner in Petting Pink
M.A.C Dazzleglass in You Got The Look (LE)







2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I like how your skin looks dewy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love looking dewy! :-)

    ReplyDelete