Tuesday, October 5, 2010

That Suspect Stole My Kush & My Money!!



Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA but I've been working alot lately and since my job is a couple hours away I haven't been updating as much. I have shot a few awesome looks I'll post soon though! Until then, stay obsessed! :)
This is a look I did using Urban Decay's Book of Shadows 3. I am in love with all the new colors! They are amazing and look exactly like their namesakes. The colors are rich, buttery and uber blendable. This is a must in my book. Get BOS3 now, while you still can! (Check Sephora, Ulta and Macy's as well as Beauty.com)


Face:
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Warm Almond 6.5
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Kush (LE)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Haight (LE)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Money (LE)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Suspect (LE)
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
Shseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Lips:
Lancome Juicy Tube in Butterflies (LE)





4 comments: