Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Evil Queen






Here is the first in a series of Venomous Villains looks (Which I've dubbed the Venomous Villains Chronicles) I plan to show you. This was such a massive collection and since I got more than my fair share of product, what better way to excercise my creativity than numerous blog posts?! This is a look I did for work. It was VERY busy and when I got home I was beat, thus no lips! There is so much you can do with Venomous Villains! Especially if you start mixing the parts of the collections! I didn't have my lips done in the photos but I wore Creme De Nude Lipstick, Viva Glam Gaga Gloss, Vino lipliner and Resort Life Lipgelee. I switched lip combos so much that day it's impossible to really be sure but it was something like that....


Eyes:
M.A.C Her Alter Image Eyeshadow (LE)
M.A.C My Dark Magic Mineralize Shadow (LE)
M.A.C Carbon Eyeshadow

Cheeks:
M.A.C Bite of  an Apple Blush (LE)
M.A.C Briar Rose Beauty Powder (LE)












2 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's Her Alter Image shadow but you can use Beautiful Iris or Digit (from MAC) if it's out of stock! :)

    ReplyDelete