Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cruella!

I LOVE this part of the collection! I love red lips and copper shadow so this was a natural for me. There are so many ways you can use the shadows in Cruella's part! The best part is if you missed Cruella you can easily duplicate the shadows and lipsticks! Try Brave Red Cremesheen Lipstick, Coppering Shadow, Creme De Nude Lipstick, (All from M.A.C) and so forth. Actually this is a really classic color palette that is alot of fun to play with. Anyone can wear red lips! Yes ANYONE! Try different shades, intensities (straight from the tube or blotted down), various liners underneath, or a couple shades mixed together! The possibilities are endless! Now on to pictures which there are alot of because I adore this look! :)


Face:
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation in Warm Almond 6.5
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5

Cheeks:
M.A.C Notable Blush (LE)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Spring Up (LE)
M.A.C Eyeshadow in De-Vil (LE)
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Carbon
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
Shiseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black

Lips:
M.A.C Cherry Lipliner
M.A.C Lipstick in Heartless (LE)
M.A.C Lipglass in Wicked Ways (LE)













4 comments:

  1. ummm, love the red lip look too! tres femme!
    i wonder: do you have combo/oily skin? (re: ur use of bobbi brown foundation vs. my skin)
    And : whattya use as a setting powder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Medina! I do have oily skin but that's not why I use Bobbi B. I just like her foundations. :) They're awesome! As a setting powder, when I use one I use M.A.Cs PRO Invisible Set Powder. For more coverage I use their Studio Fix compact in NC45 or their Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Deep. Hope this helps you! If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

    ReplyDelete