Friday, October 29, 2010

Cruella Re-Visited




Another Cruella look, this time with very different shadow placement. I shot some of the pictures before I put on my lips, and looking at them I think a glossy nude lip would work equally as well. That's actually what I wore with this look for the day, but I couldn't resist my reds laying there! :) What a splendid collection! Venomous Villains is adorable for the upcoming holidays! Details below!

Face:
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation in Warm Almond 6.5
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5

Cheeks:
M.A.C Blush in Ablaze (LE)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Spring Up (LE)
M.A.C Eyeshadow in De-Vil (LE)
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Carbon
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
Shiseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Lips:
M.A.C Lipliner in Cherry
M.A.C Lipstick in Heartless (LE)
M.A.C Lipglass in Wicked Ways (LE)
                 OR
M.A.C Lipstick in Creme De Nude
M.A.C Lipliner in Hover
M.A.C Lipglass in Devilishly Stylish (LE)








2 comments:

  1. hmmm, the reconfiguration of the shadow trio (w/ creme de nude)was a stroke of sheer artistry! i'm so dubbin...or tryn hard to.
    and ooh aahh, is that carbon coming off as brown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Medina! Yes that is,Carbon. I guess it looks brown after blending it with the other colors! Let me know how your look comes out!

    ReplyDelete