Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Black Queen Of Hearts




I know I know it's the Red Queen of Hearts, but too much red is enough! I saw my black lipstick lying there and that's when I decided to become the Black Queen of Hearts! I love love love this look! It's so much fun and I love the dark twist! Try it in every color! I am! By the way, Happy Halloween!

Face:
M.A.C Studio Fix in NC45
Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5

Cheeks:
Lancome Shimmer Pink Pool Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Blanc Type Eyeshadow
M.A.C Print Eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
Bobbi Brown Liquid Glitter Liner in Silver (LE)
M.A.C Kohl Liner in Feline (LE)
Shiseido Macara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero (Brows)

Lips:
Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
M.A.C Studio Fix in NC45
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
M.A.C Lipstick in Black Knight (LE)
M.A.C Glimmerglass in Blackware (LE)
Make Up For Ever Glitter in #10 (Black!)







1 comment: