Friday, October 29, 2010

BatGirl To The Rescue!




I have never done "official" Halloween makeup, at least not on myself which is totally mind-boggling since Halloween is just about my favorite holiday! I decided to do a mask first and I think it came out pretty good! I used M.A.C's Penultimate liner to sketch. I used gel liner to outline and do detail work (which wasn't matte) and a matte black pigment to fill in the mask. So, it came out looking dry AND wet, which I wanted to fix but didn't know how, so I decided to leave well enough alone and present it to you as is! This is a rendition of one of M.A.C's Halloween face charts which was titled BatGirl! It was all kinds of perfect because I wanted to do a mask AND I happenend to have had a BatGirl costume hanging in my closet! (Seriously!) So without further ado I present myself to you as BATGIRL!!!!

Mask:
M.A.C. Pro Pigment in Black Black mixed with a water-based mixing medium
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
DUO Adheisive over brows and set with powder foundation to flatten brows

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
SugarPill Pressed Shadow in Flame Point
SugarPill Pressed Shadow in Love+
SugarPill Pressed Shadow in Buttercupcake
Kryolan AQUA Color in Shade 070 (white)
M.A.C Power Point Pencil in Feline (LE)
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
Lashes of Your Choice ( I didn't put any on but that's what I'd add)

Lips:
M.A.C Hover Lipliner
M.A.C Creme De Nude Lipstick
M.A.C Resort Life Lipgelee (LE)
















4 comments:

  1. Μy husbаnԁ аnd I aгe hostіng our firѕt hаllоwеen Ρаrtу and we hаѵe
    bought Rіbbοns for the winners of the Hallowеen Ϲοstumе.
    We're not too sure how to decide on who the winners will be. There are 5 categories(ribbons): Most Original, Sexiest, Funniest, Best Overall and Scariest. We made it mandatory for couples to come as couples so we will have 2 separate contests. ANy suggestions are appreciated!.

    Also visit my blog post Zach Amellio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lot of fun! It may make it easier to choose a winner if you get more specific. For example, scariest with the most gore OR you could have additional prizes for costumes that didn't fit into any specific category but were awesome anyway. Like costume with the most glitter or best last-minute costume. Honestly I think it won't be too hard once you see everyone all dressed up! Just make sure you have extra prizes and you will be fine. Don't forget to search online for more ideas. Let me know how it goes!

      Delete