Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weekender!

So it's not the weekend but since I used SugarPill's Weekender ChromaLust on my lid I thought that would be a great title. (That and I didn't know what else to call this post.) This one of the seven new ChromaLusts that SugarPill released at the beginning of this month. In my initial post I said I would try using these with Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. This one worked beautifully! No mixing medium needed (even though I had it at the ready)! This is such a gorgeous color! So rich and shimmery! I love the color of all the little sparkles in it and guess what? No fall out with the Epoxy!

(EDIT) I didn't realize how the sun washed out everything! These colors are really metallic and vibrant I promise!

Face:
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation in Warm Almond 6.5
Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5

Cheeks:
M.A.C Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish (LE)
Lancome Shimmer Pink Pool Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
SugarPill ChromaLust in Weekender
M.A.C Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish
Bobbi Brown Black Ink Gel Liner
Shiseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Lips:
Kissable Couture Lipgloss in Glamour (QVC Exclusive)












4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Simply beautiful! I am going to direct all of my clients who tell me "black women can't wear colors" to your site. Then I'll tell them "I told you so!" lol

    Thanks, and keep up the great work on your lovely blog!

    xoxo
    *jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Thank you! I really appreciate that and thank you for the recommendations and encouragement. It's needed! I'm glad I can help people realize that color is your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I might have to get that ChromaLust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sabrina! Yes, definitely give it a try! It will be gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete