Monday, September 20, 2010

Faithfully Yours!

Last week I picked up Faithfully Yours, one of the new Pro Longwear Lipcremes from M.A.C. I was the most excited about this shade, it jumped out at me at update and I knew I had to have it! It's really interesting (at least on my skin). It's this dirty mauve purple that can venture from warm to cool to neutral depending on what it's paired with. I think alot of different skintones can rock this shade even if you only use it as a stain. The formula itself is very light-weight and provides excellent coverage. It has M.A.C's signature scent and is packaged in a matte black cylindrical tube that has to be "snapped" closed or it will dry out. There are some nice shades in this formula and I think they're definitely worth a look. These retail for $16.


Face:
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation in Warm Almond 6.5
M.A.C Select Moisturecover in NW40
Smashbox Soft Lights in Baked Starburst

Cheeks:
Smashbox Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
M.A.C Powder Blush in Notable

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Pigment in Provence (LE)
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Handwritten
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Sable
Bobbi Brown Gel Ink Liner in Black Ink
Shiseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black (I CANNOT get over how amazing this stuff is!!)

Lips:
M.A.C Cremestick Lipliner in Cushy
M.A.C Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Faithfully Yours












No comments:

Post a Comment