Friday, September 3, 2010

Autumn Sunset

Hi Everyone! This is a look I did that reminded me of a sunset I would see in Autumn. I didn't plan on using such saturated lips with this, but M.A.C's lipstick in Kirsch jumped out at me and I went for it!
More pics and deets after the jump!


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Sushi Flower
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Arena
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Parfait Amour
M.A.C Eyeshadow in 100 Strokes
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Sketch
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Louder, Please
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Fab & Flashy
M.A.C Pigment in Melon
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Shieseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Masacra in Black Black
M.A.C Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked

Face:
M.A.C Select Tint in NC50
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5

Cheek:
M.A.C Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Ambering Rose

Lips:
Bobbi Brown Lipliner Pencil in Raisin
M.A.C Mattene Lipstick in Kirsch















4 comments:

  1. this color combo is great!! u look gorgeous!!

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a pretty face! I love the colors. I'm going to add some of the colors you used to my makeup wish list.

    http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyaandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ms. Viva Glam, Thank you! I keep a makeup wishlist as well!

    ReplyDelete