Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Smokey Moss Green

Hi Everyone! This is a look I did for my first M.A.C Freelance update!! I'm so excited! Anyway, I'm not really sure why I don't use my rich golden greens more (Probably because I have too much makeup!) because they really make my eyes POP! This look really didn't take long and these colors would be amazing on a myriad of skintones. It appears these sort of greens are really "in" for fall, so I guess I'm right on trend! Pictures and look info after the jump!

Face:
Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Dark

Cheeks:
M.A.C Mineralize Blush in Love Joy

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Paint Pot in Mosscape
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Shroom
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Mink & Sable
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Humid
M.A.C Brushed Metal-X Cream Shadow in Gilded Ash
M.A.C Pigment in Blonde's Gold
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Shiseido Mascara Base
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Lips:
Smasbox Sheer Lip Pencil in Palm Beach
M.A.C Dazzle Lipstick in Liquid Lurex








2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!! It really does make ur eyes pop and I love the lippie

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I had alot of fun doing this look! I'll definitely be using my greens more! :)

    ReplyDelete