Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sassy Grass!

This is a look I did using primarily Sassy Grass eyeshadow from M.A.C's new Dare To Wear Collection. It's a gorgeous collection of vivid eyeshadows and Lipglasses inspired by Lady Gaga. Sassy Grass is a GORGEOUS bright, grassy crayon green! It's seriously beautiful and I recommend it to everyone! If you don't want it all over the lid just use it as a liner or as a bright accent.

           Now don't be fooled. You won't be able to swipe your 224 brush into the pot and get the color you see on me. You will need a bit of patience, an eyeshadow base and a dense brush. If you have those 3 things you are good to go and you will be very happy with the color you get. I usually stay away from M.A.C's Matte shadows because they don't have the greatest texture or color payoff, but this one is an exception. Check it out here!

Face:
Bobbi Brown Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
Mally Beauty Adjustable Coverage Skin Foundation in Rich

Cheeks:
NARS Sheer Multiple in Turks and Caicos
Black Opal Powder blush in Peachtree

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Sassy Grass Eyeshadow
M.A.C Blanc Type Eyeshadow
M.A.C Naked Lunch Eyeshadow (A MUST-HAVE!)
Bobbi Brown Gel-Ink Liner in Black Ink
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
M.A.C Technakohl Liner in Colour Matters
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascra (A MUST-HAVE!)
Shiseido Mascara Base (A MUST-HAVE!)
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Stud

Lips:
M.A.C Tendertone Balm in Warm Smile
M.A.C Dazzleglass in You Got The Look








8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS. Now, I must get this color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Becky, you'll love it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm new to your blog. I found you through Temptalia. This look is gorgeous. I am NC45 and I'm wearing sassy grass for the first time today. It's a great color for us, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shontay, welcome! I've actually read a bunch of your posts on Specktra! I'm lilMAClady on there. I totally agree Sassy Grass is heaven on deep skin!

    ReplyDelete