Friday, August 6, 2010

I'M FEATURED ON TEMPTALIA!!!

OMG I'M FEATURED ON TEMPTALIA'S BLOG!!! You can check it out here! It's a part of the feature "Your No Makeup Look" I'm beyond thrilled! This is so exciting! I also wanted to thank all of my followers and Christine (AKA Temptalia) for featuring me on her fabulous site! Here's the look I submitted!

Face:
Mally Beauty Skin Adjustable Coverage Foundation in Rich
Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5

Eyes:
Napoloeon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Cheeks:
NARS Multiple Sheer in Cadaques
NARS Super Orgasm Blush

Lips:
Mally Beauty Lip Gloss in B Sexy
Napoleon Perdis Auto- Pilot Lip Service





4 comments:

  1. yup!! I saw u up there..ur look is gorgeous and so glowey!! sooo pretty!!

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) I LOVE NARS Super Orgasm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree, this look is gorgeous and I love the cheek color on you

    ReplyDelete