Wednesday, June 9, 2010

To The Beach!





This is a look I did with some of the products I got from M.A.C's summer launch To The Beach. This is an awesome collection where I think everyone can find at least one product to love. I found several LOL! I could not wait for this collection to come out and I must say it didn't disappoint. Check it out here.
My personal favorites from this collection are:
Sweet and Punchy Eyeshadow- A bright shimmery chartreuse yellow lime with shimmer. Love this. I have Rated R from last falls Starflash collection and I must say that this is what Rated R should have been texture wise. I say pick it up!
Flurry Of Fun Lipglass- This is the highlight of the collection for me! It's a sheer orange gloss that FILLED with TEAL GLITTER that flips to FUSCHIA! OMG do check this out! Most pictures and swatches aren't doing this justice I promise!
Thrills Lipstick- This is just pretty. It's a coppery orange rose. It's a soft frost that is pretty neutral looking on deeper skin and coppery goodness on fair skin. This is another product you've got to check out!
Temperature Rising Lip Pencil- This is a fun addition to your lip wardrobe. It's extremely bright, but can easily be toned down. Super pretty.
Float On By Eye Kohl- A rich jewel toned teal. Uber pretty! It totally makes your eyes pop and its so smooth and easy to apply!
Marine Life High Light Powder- This sold out in a matter of hours at launch (and in some cases at stores during pre-launch). Its cute, pigmented and highly collectible. It shows up on Fair and Deep skintones. If you can score one I think you will be pleased.
Shimmermoss- This a pretty shimmery aqua. It's in the permanent lineup but if you've been eyeing it you can score it in pretty apple green packaging.

That's my rundown of the collection. You can see good swatches here.
At any rate this is what I used in my look:

Face:
Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Liquid Foundation in Suede 2
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
M.A.C Love Joy Mineralize Blush
M.A.C Sweet As Cocoa Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Arena Eyeshadow
M.A.C Cream Color Base in Impropper Copper
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Tete-A-Tint
Shideido Mascara Primer
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Black Black
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Lips:
Temperature Rising Lip Pencil
Thrills Lipstick
Flurry of Fun Lipglass
Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Lip Service





 

No comments:

Post a Comment