Friday, June 11, 2010

Gold Deposit!



I have been wanting M.A.C's Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Gold Deposit ($28) for years now. I finally bought it the other day and I LOVE IT!!! It's a gorgeous gilded gold/bronze that is simply heaven buffed into the skin. I can't say enough about this product! You've got to try it! Here's a simple look I put together using it to give me a nice bronze everyday look. Enjoy!

Face:
-Loreal Magic Face Base
-Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick Warm Almmond 6.5
-NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in New Guinea

Cheek:
-NARS Multiple Sheer in Cadaques
-M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
-M.A.C Blush in Sweet As Cocoa

Eyes:
-Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara

Lips:
-Nada! I forgot to put anythhing on before I shot the pics!
                                                                                     




                                                                        








4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous you and I'm gonna rock it with Sweet as Cocoa tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look's great! I wanted one as well as highlighter but I read reviews that say it's dark, but your post made me change my mind, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete