Friday, May 14, 2010

Violetta!


So for those of you that know M.A.C really well you know that Violetta is a hot purple lipstick that is just totally awesome! M.A.C describes it as a "Bright Clean Violet Purple". It's listed as an Amplified Creme finish which is an creamy, opaque frostless finish. This however seems to have frost to me, and in comparison to other Amplified Cremes that I own (i.e. Saint Germain) I must say it's kinda frosty!
 Anyways this is a gorgeous color especially for those with a deeper skintone. Fair ladies can rock this too with a barely there pink blush. If you think the color may be to much for you, blot it down. On me whenever I take this off my lips have been stained this deep pinky purple so if stains are your bag you may find yourself getting a two for one deal! :-) This is an uber popular color so if you see it grab it. It was featured as a Valentine's pick on M.A.C's site this year and was sold out for months! I got on the list March 17th and didn't get my package until late April! By then it was like I got a surprise gift in the mail because I had totally forgot I ordered it! Anyways on to more pics!

Face:
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch-Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
Mally Beauty Adjustable Coverage Skin Foundation in Rich
M.A.C Blush in Sincere
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked
Smashbox Brow Wax

Lips:
M.AC Lip Pencil in Magenta
M.A.C Lipstick in Violetta







No comments:

Post a Comment