Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tipsy on Absinthe!

This is a look I threw together the other day. I wanted something quick and colorful and this fit that bill! I'm still working on how to get more details of my looks to show...hopefully you can see the jist of them until I get it all worked out!
BTW: Absinthe is a green highly potent (and illegal) anise-flavored spirit, hence my FOTD title!


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
SugarPill Chroma Lust Loose Shadow in Absinthe on lid
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Flip in tearducts and under brow to highlight
M.A.C Boot Black Liquid Liner
Lots of Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara

Face:
Mally Visible Skin Adjstable Foundation Powder in Rich
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
M.A.C Azalea Powder Blush
M.A.C Warmed Mineralize Skinfinsh buffed over Azalea (lightly on blush and heavier where it isn't)
M.A.C Oh Baby Lipglass
Define Brows with Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette and M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked



No comments:

Post a Comment