Monday, April 5, 2010

Royally Sugared Up!! (NewPics Added 4-10!)

Hi! I hope everyone had a fab Easter Holiday, I know I did! ;)
So this is a look I did a couple days ago using one of my favorite SugarPill Chroma Lust Shadows in Royal Sugar. This is a rich, bold shimmery royal blue that is totally awesome! Think of a more amped up, velvety version of M.A.C's Sea & Sky Mineralize Duo (The dark blue side). This wasn't the look I wanted to end up with but it's what I got and I think it works!
At any rate I think this is a color definitely worth checking out, and if you love the color but think its too bold for you try using it as an eyeliner, I did and it was perfection!
 Read on for more photos!


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
SugarPill Chroma Lust Loose Shadow in Royal Sugar
SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
SugarPill Chroma Lust Loose Shadow in Magpie
M.A.C Mineralize Shadow Duo in Sea & Sky (Dark Blue side)
M.A.C Vellum Eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown Black Ink Gel Liner
Lancome Le Crayon Waterproof Kohl in Blanc Audacity
Clinique Lash Primer
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara
Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked

Face:
Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Face Base Primer
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation Warm Almond 6.5
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
M.A.C Blush in Sincere and Stark Naked

Lips:
Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Lip Service
Mally Beauty B Sexy Lipgloss (FAVE!!)




2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love Sugarpill, can't wait to receive my first order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know what you mean, I'd been so anxious for it even before it came out and it was excruciating to wait after I had placed my order! Now I'm impatiently waiting for my second. What did you order Abby?

    ReplyDelete