Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Base Review

Hey guys! If you need a new foundation primer, or have never tried one and have always been curious, this just may be the product for you!
The Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is a foundation primer that will smooth and fill lines, allow your foundation to apply more smoothly and help it to last longer. It comes in a small half ounce glass jar with a glossy black lid. It doesn't appear to be alot of product but you don't need alot when you use it. I personally think it should be bigger but for the price and performance I think it's a great deal. There's a $2 coupon in the April issue of InStyle Magazine as well as a sample, which is why I tried it, the sample was great!  :) I've been using this for a couple weeks and have found that it does exactly what it says. There is a slight pale cast that was alarming at first, but after I blended it out it was fine. I've used other foundation primers that were quadrouple what this costs and I must say this one out-performs over half of them! It smoothed my complexion, and it didn't allow any pesky smile lines to form. (which totally sold it for me!) It costs between $9.50-$12.00 depending on where you live and shop. Give it a try!
I give it a 8.5 out of 10!
Without Primer

With Primer




2 comments:

  1. Hmm this is intriguing! I just bought a Maybelline primer so maybe when I'm done with this one I'll have to scope out the Loreal one :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem!! I didn't know Maybelline made a primer! Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete