Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Heart is Burning!



Hey! I've been absent for awhile but I've started a new job and I'm in training right now. Hopefully when that ends I'll be on here much more. I have been tweeting a bit so if you'd like follow/contact me there!
This is a look I did using the Burning Heart Quad from SugarPill. (Can't get over this line!) This palette is so hot! I absolutely love it! I know one of my pictures is fuzzy but it shows the brightness of the shadows and the color in my gloss. (Still working on the camera thing) If you want to try or check SugarPill out, click here! Now on with the show!



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
SugarPill Burning Heart Quad (All 4 Colors used the red to mix into the purple)
M.A.C. Goldmine under brow
SugarPill Goldilux Chroma Lust Shadow under height of brow only
M.A.C Designer Purple Pearlglide Liner (LOVE!!)
M.A.C Handforged Powerpoint Liner (under lashes)
M.A.C Spare Change Pearlglide Liner (over Handforged)
Clinique Lash Primer
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara
Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette
M.A.C. Brown Pencil in Spiked

Face:
Loreal Magic Base Face Primer
M.A.C Moisturegleam Lotion (LOVE!!) {All over face}
M.A.C Select Tint in NC50
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick in Warm Almond 6.5
Smashbox Powder Blush in Famous
M.A.C Pro Invisible Set Powder
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Lips:
M.A.C Tendertone Lip Balm in Warm Smile
M.A.C Kumquat Lipglass









No comments:

Post a Comment