Saturday, April 10, 2010

Decora LOVE!!

Hey guys!! I just recieved my latest SugarPill order! I just cannont get enough of this brand!! I got Decora and Asylum ChromaLust Loose Shadows. In this look I used primarily Decora and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I haven't heard too many people talk about this one, and I must say its so HOT. Rich baby pink with green sparkles that stay in the shadow and not on your face! These are long lasting by the way. I used my M.A.C Mixing Medium and once it dried it didn't budge! I did have on my Urban Decay Primer Potion though...but these really do have great staying power on their own. Anyway, enough chatter on to the look! :)


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
SugarPill ChromaLust Loose Shadow-Decora
SugarPill Pressed Shadow-Dollipop
SugarPill Pressed Shadow- Love+
M.A.C Shadestick in Red Velvet
M.A.C Shadow- Shroom
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Ink Liner- Black Ink
Clinique Lash Primer
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara

Face:
Loreal Magic Face Base Primer
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation- Warm Almond 6.5
Bobbi Brown Foundation Touch Up Stick- Warm Almond 6.5
NARS Orgasm Illuminatior (LOVE!!)- Apples of Cheeks
M.A.C Vintage Grape Blush Ombre over NARS Illuminator
NEW! Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Lips:
Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Lip Service
M.A.C Viva Glam GaGa (OMG Perfect nude pink lip! Hunt it down, it's worth it!)











4 comments:

  1. Great use of pink without it being overpowering! Check out m blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I'm headed there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin is flawless. Thanks for sharing FOTD =)

    ReplyDelete